KARAS was founded in 2005 in Armenia. Currently Karas is one of the biggest food chains operating in Armenia. It has 12 service points in capital Yerevan and 2 service points in resort cities of Armenia.
In 2017 company entered the American market and opened its first service point in the heart of Glendale – 158 S. Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91204
- KARAS chain serves about 250 thousand clients in Armenia.
- Food assortment presented in the network is about 300 sales units.
- KARAS chain operates the largest delivery services in Armenia.
- To become a national food chain
- Within the rhythm of modern life, aiming to serve larger groups of society, we offer a wide choice of traditional national cuisine, saving time of our customers and providing the best combination of price and quality.
- • Available
- Best Offer
- National and modern
In 2008, the company was one of the firsts to put in use its own delivery service, which currently occupies one of the leading positions in the Armenian market.
In 2013 chain carried out rebranding by changing its target market segment.
In 2016 the company declared about successful completion of 1.5-year cooperation with EBRD and implementation of HACCP quality standards. . The implementation of these standards helped to improve the efficiency of all departments of the company, as well as the development of a franchising model.
In 2017 the company's decided to enter an international market, and the first country for expansion became the USA.